POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : In Xanadu : Re: In Xanadu Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:26:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In Xanadu
From: Janet
Date: 24 Oct 2008 00:15:00
Message: <web.49014adbdcbb2ff1eb539d6c0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> This is the final version (for the time being) of a scene developed and
> discussed on the French POV-Ray n.g. The title refers to Coleridge's poem
> Kubla Khan: "In Xanadu did Kubla Khan / A stately pleasure-dome decree."

It's a nice image, Thomas. You have a good eye for placement.
The dome is great, and the mountains too.
Clothify the palm trees ?!?!! LOL
One thing you could do is subdivide the Komodo dragon in Pose-Ray - he'd look
better, I think. I did that with an elephant once and it was a big improvement.

~Janet